Today we stepped over another installation number milestone: over 2,000 active installs! Good news indeed! As I can see from your reviews and feedback (which is really valuable for me and for the project!), we’re moving in the proper direction: creating the most flexible and complete elements set for any WordPress-based website.
In addition to this, CodeLights Plugin was included to the “Web Design Best Practices” list, compiled by Small Business Marketing Tools. Thank you for your trust, Diane!
Let me tell you about our further plans, so you could know what to expect from the plugin:
- In the next update we plan to release the new Modal Popup Element. It’s coming within a week and is going to be really awesome with neat smooth animations, inspired by Tympanus
- After that we plan to create the new Countdown Element. I think you can expect it in the mid-February.
- After that we plan to create Pricing Table Element, but we still think about that. If you have better suggestions, write in the comments.
- During the February we also plan to implement Beaver Builder Editor compatibility, and – maybe – compatibility with some other free editors.
- And at the beginning of the March we plan to create the premium version of the plugin that will support popular premium editors, like Visual Composer, will have better support policies and – after some time – will contain some unique premium-only elements.
Stay in touch!
And your participation is really essential for the project! If you find something doesn’t work as expected, please, don’t hesitate to create a relevant support topic at the support forum, and we’ll investigate it, and, if it’s a plugin issue, we’ll do everything to fix it asap.
Also if you believe the plugin is missing some essential elements or features, send us a note using the special form or simply in comments below.
Everything is just beginning!